Serving the Automotive and other industries for over 30 years, providing tooling design and injection molding manufacturing.
Located in St. Clair Michigan, Flight Mold and Engineering Inc. is a family owned business established in 1984. Our experience includes over 30 years in the Design and Build of Plastic Injection Molds & Quick-to-Market Aluminum Prototype Tooling. We also provide high quality decorating, sonic welding, heat staking, and can fulfill a variety of customer requirements within automotive, electrical, telecommunications, medical and consumer product industries.
Complementing our tooling services are 10 injection molding machines, ranging from 50 to 600 ton capacity. We offer Mold try-outs along with short run and production run molding capabilities. Our in-house tool building incorporates a comprehensive tool maintenance program to insure the efficiency and quality of our molded products.
Flight Mold and Engineering Inc. is quality certified to the ISO/TS16949 International Quality Standard for the Manufacture of Injection molded parts, and we strive to promote constant improvement in all areas of manufacturing, quality control, and engineering.
• On-time deliver as measured in monthly % on time deliveries of orders
• Quality workmanship as measured monthly in non conformity incident analysis
• Projects and internal audits of the QMS
• Continued improvement as measured in documented preventative action and improvement
• Customer Service as measured in customer complaints and customer satisfaction surveys.